DR. LOKESH YADAV
Diplomat of National Board (DNB)
Consultant Surgical Gastroenterolgy
Master of Surgery (Gen. Surgery)
Department of Surgical Gastroentrology & Liver Transplantation
Consultant CKS Hospitals, Jaipur
Ex. Consultant SMS Medical College and Attached Hospital, Jaipur
A highly committed and enthusiastic surgeon with exposure to wide range of procedure from basic laparoscopy to liver transplant, expertise in both open and laparoscopic surgery. I aim for consistent improvement in quality care of patients hence improvement in surgical outcomes and passionate about liver surgery.
- DNB Super Speciality (Surgical Gastroenterology), Gleneagls Global Hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana
- MS Gen. Surgery, R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur
- Internship, S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur
- MBBS, S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur
- Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation, SMS Medical College and Attached Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- CKS HOSPITAL, VKI, SIKAR ROAD JAIPUR
- Department Of Surgical Gastroentrology, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Lakadi Ka Pool, Hydreabad, Telangana, 500004, India
- Poster Presentation at IHPBA 2019 Conference, Mono Segment Liver Graft For Pediatric Liver Transplant Recipient: A Single Centre Experience
- Poster Presentation at IASGCON 2018 Conference, Brunner’s Gland Hyperplasia : A Case Series
- Poster Presentation At IASGCON 2017 Conference, Acute Gastric Dilatation as an Initial Presentation of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - A Rare Case Report
- Poster Presentation At ABSI Conference, Classification Of Breast Cancer According To AJCC 7 (What’s New)
- International Journal Of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, Suppurative Submandibular Sialadenitis in a Term Neonate: Is There Any Alternative To Incision And Drainage
- Journal Of Clinical Neonatology, A Rare Association Of Pyloric Stenosis And Situs Inversus : Imapact On Diagnosis And Treatment
Super Speciality Thesis: Outcome of patients after laparoscopic mini gastric bypass in terms of weight loss, co-morbidity resolution and quality of life
Post Graduate Thesis: a clinical study of cases of early relaparotomy.
- Observer ship in GB pant institute of post graduate medical education and research, new Delhi, January 2019
- 3 years experience in surgical gastroenterology during course of DNB SGE in Gleneagles global hospital, which is a tertiary level teaching hospital.
- Experience of assisting more than 250 liver transplant surgeries during DNB SGE
- 1 year experience in G.I. surgery (SRship), 18-12-2014 to 22-10-2015, SMS Medical college, Jaipur, Rajasthan, which is 6000 bedded tertiary level teaching institute.
- SRship, Gen- surgery, 3-7-2014 to 17-12-2014, SMS Medical college, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- 3 Years Residency in Surgery during course of MS Gen. Surgery in R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan